You should ideally have experience within an agency environment working on website projects. We will consider both full time and part time applicants.
A vital part of this role is meticulous attention to detail, the ability to work to tight deadlines, be highly organised, self-motivated and quality driven, with excellent communication and presentation skills. You will be working on a wide range of brands in a wide range of sectors, both B2B and B2C.
Required Proficiencies/Knowledge and Responsibilities:
- Bespoke WordPress theme development (from scratch)
- Understanding of PHP
- Responsive development
- Experience working with HTML emails
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Contribute to the development of a standard software development methodology
- Discuss technical solutions with internal customers and providing innovative new ideas to solutions
- Provide accurate estimates of work and timings
- Site deployment, hosting and domain management knowledge
- Good understanding of user experience best practice
- SEO knowledge and experience would be highly advantageous
- Magento / e-commerce platform experience
- Experience with version control i.e. GIT
- Knowledge of SASS beneficial
- Great problem solving attitude
- Enthusiastic about digital
- Good communication and people skills
- Creative thinker
- Excellent attention to detail
- Small, friendly team
- Opportunity to influence processes and impact how the agency grows
- Located near to Media City with good transport links
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and skill set
- 20 days holiday plus statutory holidays.
- Established and growing agency with wide range of client sectors.
If you’re interested in the role, please email CV / portfolio details to email@example.com.