You will have the responsibility for leading the design, front end build and production of online solutions for the technology, manufacturing, B2B & B2C and various other client sectors.
The role is varied and entails the following;
- The design of bespoke online design concepts to a high standard
- Responsive and Mobile first design skills
- Building your designs into fully functional HTML/CSS/Wordpress
- Ability to create website compositions from scratch
- Standalone websites using the latest web technologies, client facing through design development, production and delivery
- Branding, corporate identity and design for online graphical content
- A passion for UX and the latest methodologies
A vital part of this role is meticulous attention to detail, the ability to work to tight deadlines, be highly organised, self motivated and quality driven, with excellent communication and presentation skills.
Technical skills required:
- ADOBE Creative Suite
- Ability to code standards compliant HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience of installing and configuring WordPress, themes and plugins
- Experience of working with Photoshop layers and exporting
- Understanding of grid systems and the latest responsive website design patterns
- Understanding of hosting / website deployment / MYSQL
- Knowledge of GIT and SASS beneficial
- Magento experience would be an advantage but is not mandatory
- A negotiable salary of £20000 to £28000 (based on full time hours), dependent on experience.
- Small, friendly team
- Opportunity to influence processes and impact how the agency grows
- Opportunity to make a real difference to the growth of businesses in the region
- You will be provided with a Mac and the necessary tools to carry out your role
- Located near to Media City with good transport links
Please send your cv/portfolio to email@example.com.