The Artlab is recruiting for a new Projects Coordinator to join its growing team. If you are looking for part-time work in a fun and flexible environment then this role is for you.
You’ll be responsible for the agency’s project output, making sure the team stays on track and taking informed decisions on resourcing and the demands of individual projects.
You’ll have excellent communication skills and will be comfortable working with clients and the production team to make sure customers are satisfied.
An ability to assess how long tasks may take to complete is important. You’ll need to make sure that the team is working together to meet project deadlines.
You will prepare scoping documents and project schedules, working autonomously and managing multiple projects from inception to completion.
Projects are managed via established processes using software such as Trello and Basecamp. Additionally, all projects are time-tracked using Harvest software. Keeping within the cost budget is imperative.
This role requires meticulous attention to detail as you will be responsible for quality control on your projects, along with the ability to work to tight deadlines, be highly organised, self motivated and quality driven, with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Well organised
- Able to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to deal with the unexpected
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong skills in people management and process organisation.
- Ability to create and maintain accurate/accessible and organised documentation.
- Ability to identify and convert new business opportunities.
- Excellent report-writing and analytical skills.
- Strong listening and questioning skills.
The following would be a definite advantage in your application:
- Knowledge of the latest Search Engine Optimisation Techniques
- Google Analytics and Tag Manager experience
- An understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
- An understanding of Website User Experience (UX)
- WordPress experience
- Social Media Experience
- Content Marketing experience
- Small, friendly team.
- Opportunity to influence processes and impact how the agency grows.
- Located near to Media City with good transport links.
- Flexible working hours to suit.
How to apply
Email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.